A bachelor’s in business administration (Brazil), my experience is in the following areas: Business strategy, new market development, LATAM international sales, management and restructuring, viability and profitability analysis, promotion and sales growth, project management, information technology and team management with various backgrounds.
Living in Sao Paulo-Brazil, with both, North American and Argentine nationalities, I am fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
My experience is described below:
CompuStream Consultoria Ltda. (2000 – actual)
- Position: Director Business Development
- I started this consulting firm (www.compustream.com.br) to help companies create innovative business strategies to compete in a market transformed by technology and to assist international technology companies establish or enhance their presence in Brazil.
MiG Brasil Comércio de Mármores e Granitos Ltda. (1996-2000)
- Position: Owner/ Sales Director
- MiG Brazil is an importer and distributor of marble and granite from international sources and exporter of Brazilian granite to the US, South America and Europe.
- Four years as Sales Director of the Brazilian branch of this Colombian (Granitos y Mármoles S.A.) multinational organization, with branches in Italy (Espac S.r.l), United States (Marble & Granite, Inc), Venezuela, Peru and Ecuador.
Proação S/C Ltda./ Kepner Tregoe (1989-1996)
- Position: Senior Strategy Consultant
- International management consulting firm, based in the US, with a joint venture in Brazil.
- Eight years as Senior Strategy Consultant developing the business strategy for some of the major Brazilian and multinationals companies based in Brazil.
- In addition, responsible for the implementation of KT’s processes of Problem Solving and Decision Making, Project Management, People Management, Analytic trouble Shooting and Managing the Performance System, being KT’s Leadership Development Institute # 1 instructor (Train-the-Trainer) for all the processes described above.
Elebra S.A. Eletrônica Brasileira (1986-1989)
- Position: Computer Analyst
- Major Brazilian organization in the electronics and computing field.
- Four years working as a Computer Analyst responsible for the support in hardware/ software and the development/ implementation of computer software developed in COBOL, CLIPPER/ DBASE and BASIC. I was Computer Logic and Software instructor for the first PC’s.
SUPRA S/A DTVM (1984-1986)
- Position: Computer Programer
- Developed Software for the Brazilian Stock Market (Bovespa – Bolsa de Valores – Open Market) in CLIPPER/ DBASE and BASIC ADVANCED.